Ferrari Philadelphia’s Parts & Service Departments Are Open For Business.
The Ferrari Philadelphia Sales Department Is Open By Appointment Only.
We also have numerous digital tools at your disposal enabling you to configure a new car from the comfort of your home. Book your appointment here!
We want to ensure that we’re here for all of your Prancing Horse and automotive needs, but as a local business, we also want to make sure our community is safe & help stop the spread of COVID-19.
To our Ferrari community,
We first and foremost want to continue to thank the healthcare workers, first responders, local municipalities, and governments who are working diligently to contain the virus.
Ferrari Philadelphia is committed to ensuring the safety of our customers, staff, and the larger community around us. We will continue to make changes to our daily operations to make sure that we can provide a high quality of service while adhering to our community commitments and doing our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19. In that spirit, and to make sure we are complying with all public health guidance and promoting safe practices, Ferrari Philadelphia’s Sales Department is open by appointment only.
As of June 5, 2020, we may resume vehicle sales both in person and virtually, and we are here for all of your new and used car needs. We remain available to answer any questions you may have about our stable of vehicles, and we also have multiple digital tools to help you browse from home, including:
- Virtual walk-arounds of any vehicle.
- Ability to configure your new car from the comfort of your home. Book your appointment here!
- Receive an estimate on your trade.
Our Service Department remains open for all of your needs. We have put in place extra precautions and preventative measure to make sure your vehicles are taken care of and our employees and clients remain safe, including:
- We are sanitizing all vehicles coming into service and any vehicle being used for test drives.
- Technicians are wearing gloves while servicing your vehicle, using plastic seat covers, using steering wheel covers, and putting down floor mats into each vehicle that comes in. Furthermore, technicians and lot specialists are wiping down all surfaces after the service has been performed.
- After leaving service, our detail department and transport driver are taking the same level of care.
- We are cleaning the interior of our facility multiple times per day with approved disinfectants to keep surfaces germ free.
- Implemented DocuSign, giving customers the opportunity to fully embrace contactless servicing.
We are grateful for your understanding, continued support, and for being the best Ferraristi a dealership could ask for.
We hope you and your loved ones are safe and well.