Total Number of Reviews:
- March 10, 2023Greg L.Ferrari Philadelphia is an amazing team to work with. Been doing business with them for 12 years. Fantastic Team!
- March 23, 2022Mike and Kim KI would like to take this time to thank the Ferrari team at Ferrari of Philadelphia. Our experience with this dealership was absolutely the best, no pressure, no scam, VERY enjoyable to deal with. Would like to thank Jorge our salesperson and Carl the finance guy. Thanks again and we love the Ferrari.
- December 30, 2020David M.Dropped by the location just to browse and again a few months later. Jorge Figueroa the sales manager was a pure delight to speak with and learn more about the cars. His knowledge, expertise and interpersonal style was and continues to be exemplary! I purchased an 812 Superfast and love it. The GM Dave is a true pro to work with as is his whole team. In the past three months since purchasing the vehicle I have stopped by to ask a question or two and they quickly answer any questions that I have and make you feel as though you are their top priority any time you call or stop in. This has been a differentiated car buying experience based upon the customer experience that they consistently provide!!
- May 29, 2020Sean MPurchased a 2016 California T with the aid of Patrick. He helped navigate the purchase, responded to all texts and phone call in a timely fashion. Patrick provided excellent service and I would use him and the dealership again for the next purchase.
- February 7, 2020Charles GThe entire dealership team is second to none. They treat me like I'm a part of the team not just a customer. It's a very welcoming experience to not feel like a dollar sign walking through the door. I am always greeted with a firm handshake a hearty smile and a concern of my need of service, and when they service my Ferrari, they service my Ferrari!, I swear my car feels like it performs better every time I leave there. I think my car even likes these guys ! You guys are great! You took the fear of owning a Ferrari out of me. Thanks!